Hearing Loss, Aids & Protection
Why should I see
How do I know if I have
Which hearing aid
is the best?
What is the cost of a
Is there a
How are hearing aids chosen
Why should I see an audiologist?
Hearing loss is a medical condition. An audiologist is a medical professional that specializes in hearing, hearing loss and hearing healthcare needs.
How do I know if I have hearing loss?
Super simple! Schedule a hearing evaluation with Dr. Kacie. She will..
- discuss your hearing,
- inspect your ears,
- test your hearing,
- review your results,
- make recommendations,
- answer your questions.
You can expect your hearing evaluation to be individualized, informative, non-intimidating and without obligation.
Most people are very perceptive about their hearing. In the majority of cases, a hearing test often confirms your perception. If you answer “yes” to any of the questions below you should call to schedule a hearing evaluation.
- Do you have difficulty understanding conversations?
- Do you ask those around you to repeat themselves frequently?
- Does the increased volume of TV or radio bother other people?
- Do others seem to be mumbling?
- Do you have difficulty locating sources of sound?
- Have you experienced loud sounds, like machines or industrial equipment?
- Do others feel annoyed when you misunderstand what they are saying?
- Do you avoid social gatherings, because you may not understand what people are saying?
Which hearing aid is the best?
The “best” hearing aid starts with superior microphones, amplifiers and speakers. It offers a level of technology that meets your individual hearing loss needs. Other factors include:
- The severity of your hearing loss.
- The environments where you are seeking improvement.
- The technology level that your are comfortable utilizing.
- And of course, an expert fit by a knowledgeable and highly trained audiologist.
BUYER BEWARE…..NOT ALL HEARING AIDS ARE THE SAME AND PRICE DOES NOT ASSURE THE BEST!
Dr. Kacie works very hard to ensure that you get the best hearing aid for your hearing loss needs.
What is the cost of a hearing aid?
The cost of hearing aids varies depending on the severity of the hearing loss, the style of the hearing aid, and the technology level of the hearing aid. Hearing aids can range from $1,500 to $3,500 each.
Is there a trial period?
We offer a 30 day trial on all hearing aids.
How are hearing aids chosen for me?
Dr. Kacie uses her expertise to match your hearing loss with a hearing aid that is best suited for you and your budget.